Do you have a clear vision for filling the outside space? Do you dream of someone realizing your project, in addition to offering you even better ideas? This dream can become a reality by investing in good landscape professionals. What does this mean? How much would it cost to plant a small garden?
How much does landscaping the garden cost?
Landscaping costs vary widely. One of the criteria for determining it is undoubtedly the area, but it still depends on many additional requirements of the client. A skilled and experienced gardener will probably charge you approximately £ 150 to £ 200 a day. If you have a very limited budget or not, and you know exactly what you want, you can get a more accurate offer.
Your budget determines what can be achieved in your outdoor space. If you prepare the garden yourself (clean and tidy), you can certainly save some money.
- Up to £ 100 – it is possible to buy and plant some plants, as well as add some small accessories. Gravel placement and mulching are also available at this price. In general, this is a minimal investment, but it is possible to deal with it.
- Up to £ 500 – here you can expand your purchases by thinking about some building materials and more plants. These are concrete slabs, new garden furniture, lighting, some garden activities, a new more budget fence, etc.
- Up to £ 1000 – in this price range you can now consider hiring specialists. You will have the opportunity to purchase some materials and use the services of a good landscape designer for at least two days.
- £ 5,000 – £ 10,000 – up to 5,000 – you will have the opportunity to hire outside help to work on your garden for about a week, as well as purchase some necessary materials. If you set aside a higher amount, for up to £ 10,000 you will receive and implement a very valuable project. The designer will cost you about 15% of the total amount.
- £ 10,000 – £ 30,000 – here we are talking about an almost unlimited budget. For this high amount you can easily look for and hire a professional landscape designer and contractor to whom you can assign all the work. Here is an example scheme for a price of £ 30,000 – a fee for design services plus hard surfaces, high quality planting, barriers and other special features. This is for an area of вЂ ‹вЂ‹ 10 square meters.
How can I landscaping my garden cheaply?
The easiest way is to make the changes in the garden yourself, in whole or in part. Of course, while for some amateur gardeners this would be an easier task, for other owners a mission may be impossible. Be prepared that the DIY path is time consuming and time consuming.
The positive thing in the situation is that there is a lot of information that you can find in specialized books or on the Internet, but nevertheless – the garden project is a great challenge.
If you decide to take on this task, research the prices of all materials and garden plants to save as much as possible. Landscaping a garden can be more budget-friendly, but the end result can be very different.
How much does it cost to hire a garden designer?
You are probably prepared that hiring a personal garden designer is not a small investment. In contrast, you will be able to get the most out of outdoor space. It will be filled in the best way. Expect to get refinement down to the smallest detail.
Before proceeding with any action, make a free consultation with a specialist. Then you will decide for yourself whether the investment is worth it and whether you have the necessary funds to implement a good project in the garden. It is important to understand what you are paying for, what the work process is and what to expect as a result.
Here are the stages involved in an example process of working with a professional gardener:
- Getting to know the client and his views
- A short plan that determines the direction of design and desired layouts
- Forming the plan in drawings
- Clarification of details
- Purchase of materials and start construction of the new garden
In conclusion, we will only say that landscaping by a specialist and the full implementation of the project with the help of others is expensive, but the investment is worth it many times over. Achieving a perfect outdoor area that the whole family will enjoy is a very important condition for a better and more peaceful life. After a spectacular change, the mood and overall atmosphere will improve.