In the field of gardening design, treatment and maintenance services, there are quite a variety of professionals involved in specific activities. However, often people think of them as one thing in common because they are not aware of the main differences between them. Well, now is the time to find out what kind of person you need for lawns care, maintenance or landscaping. The good thing is that almost any company can meet your requirements in this direction and send you a team that will brilliantly handle any task you set.
What is lawn care and landscaping?
Although it is a matter of greenery, there is a significant difference between the care of the green space and the landscaping. Even the execution time between the two activities is radically different. Good looking lawns require a 20-minute work, while landscaping can take many days. Generally speaking, lawn maintenance is a routine activity and does not require a great deal of knowledge in the field, and landscaping is much more extensive and requires experience, creativity and knowledge.
Lawn care involves an already built yard that needs periodic maintenance. That is why you need to know that when you hire a lawn team, you will get activities such as mowing, weeding, controlling pests and seeds, etc. Now, if you want a change in the garden, you need an architect. They can design any corner of the outer space. In more detail, the services offered by maintenance companies include:
- Lawn mowing – mowing is one of the factors that serve to maintain a healthy and beautiful garden. Sometimes full mowing is required, sometimes just trimming and shaping to give the garden a brilliant look. Unnecessary lawn and all the extra waste goes into the lawn mowing service so employees will clean them
- Aeration – this is a process that can be done with a machine or with hand tools. It is the process of removing a certain amount of grass, loosening the soil, removing straw, etc. The idea is to create more favorable soil conditions, such as deeper water and nutrients penetration into the soil.
- Soil cultivation and weed control – sometimes the soil does not offer good enough conditions for the planted vegetation to thrive well. Therefore, different fertilizers need to be added. Weeds are also a big problem for the flowering of the garden, so the necessary measures must be taken against them. One of the common lawn maintenance activities is weed elimination.
- Pruning and shaping the lawns – experts are aware of the exact period in which some unnecessary shots, dead branches, stems, etc. need to be removed. The garden must be kept healthy throughout the year in order not to spread diseases to other plants and not to lose its charming appearance.
- Cleaning is an activity that many consider insignificant, but in fact it is extremely important. The biggest need for cleaning the garden is in spring and autumn, because then the most fallen leaves and a number of other debris are noticed. Cleaning includes all the outside space in front of your home.
- Dethatching – Specialists take care of removing straw in the grass as it is able to spread fungi in the garden, which will lead to a very unpleasant moment. Avoid this unpleasant situation, because the fungi are stubborn and you will have a very difficult time coping with them.
Landscaping is a process that can give a whole new look to your garden. It includes planting activities, re-designing or rearranging existing vegetation. Greens are great experts in the field – they work with high technology, know the most innovative design techniques and can offer you the best vegetation according to your area. Don’t worry about being wide enough, because any garden can become a paradise, no matter its scale. If you have a large place, it would be great to turn it into a personal park for walking, relaxing, eating and drinking outdoor. Landscape art includes the following activities:
- Planting green shade trees and shrubs
- Planting foliage vegetation with flowering
- Flowering plants throughout the seasons and perennials
- Lawning alleyways in the grass
- Fences, lakes, streams
- Rocky elements
- Designing corners recreation and more
In general, landscaping provides the opportunity to build an innovative, stylish and modern project in front of or behind your home. Your garden can become a second home if equipped with everything you need. Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy nature at any time if you have a yard. You just need to trust a landscape architect and outline all the requirements you have.
Keep in mind that apart from good looks, every item in the garden can give you something in return. For example, trees and greenery soothe the eyes and provide clean air for the whole family, staying out soothes and relieves stress and tension accumulated during the day, etc. There are a number of advantages, so it is definitely worth getting a wonderful garden. In the future, it will increase the value of the property and until then it will serve your good mood, there are benefits to your health, you will have the opportunity to cool down in the summer, have dinner outside, prepare a barbecue and more.